Monday, 21 May 2012

New design

I saw so many re-doing their blogs to give themselves a new start, and I've decided I need to do that too.
A new completely motivational blog, full of thinspirations and success.
I will start today with my full calorie count, despite this being a terrible day for me. I need to admit how badly I've been doing recently, and go back to my vegan plans.

Breakfast
- green tea
- coffee (2 calories)

Lunch
- cheese ploughman's sandwich (420 calories)
- coke zero (1 calorie)
- about 10 party ring biscuits (280 calories)

Snack (that I did not need or deserve, I meant to throw it up but my sister distracted me and I forgot)
- a vegetarian bacon roll, with lettuce and peri-mayonnaise (411 calories)
- 6 guylian chocolate seashells (390 calories)

That's 1504 calories already, and I haven't even eaten dinner yet. Plus I'm almost positive I've eaten a couple of other small things which I've forgotten about. Whatever I'm suppose to eat for dinner will either be going in the bin, or being thrown back up. I can't go over 1600 calories in one day. It's disgusting. I didn't think I could even go over 1000 calories in one day.

From tomorrow onwards I promise you I will stop being so depressed all the time. I will stop failing. I will stop making empty promises to myself. I will be nothing be a success story. I will sort my life out.

Just a quick addition: I ate dinner (a vegetable pie, with green beans and boiled potatoes, then a low fat yoghurt for pudding) which I then threw up quicker, more violently, and more silently than ever before. I'm not sure whether I'm proud of myself for it or not. Either way; the new me is now ready for action. From tomorrow onwards I will be an inspiration, and I will start to achieve something at last.

1 comment:

  1. I like this new layout. I feel like everything is easier to see instead of blending in.

    You did really well with your calorie intake. I have just jumped on that band wagon and I have to say it was hard at first. I am doing better now though.

    I hope the rest of your week goes by as smoothly.

    ReplyDelete