As of now, I am officially a vegan.
I don't care what my mum and my friends say. I can't let myself continue to fill my body with the utter crap I'm eating at the moment.
I had a terrible day today, I ate a massive lunch, then still came home and binged horribly on the most disgustingly fatty foods. I think I got most of it up though; I drunk some powerade about an hour before my binge, and towards the end everything had turned the weird shade of blue of my drink. It was the strangest experience ever.
It's so close to Summer, and I got some of the nicest cropped tops for my birthday. Tops which will be absolutely wasted if I don't really start massively on my diet now. I just watched the 'Superslim Me' documentary. She looked amazing by the end of it. Plus her start weight was nearly 2 stone over mine, and her finish weight at least half a stone more than me at the moment. If I can lose as much weight as her, then I should be sorted for Summer.

You can do it just stay focused, keep yelling at yourself that you can do this and you control this so you can do it.
ReplyDeleteSuper Slim me, I love watching that. It always inspires me. I think you are going to do just great. Me myself I am trying to keep from binging right now. I wish I could wear crop tops. I am still too over weight for that.
ReplyDeletestay focused. post inspiration around your room
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone. After my water fast I'm definitely sticking to my veganism. And thanks for the tip lulu, I'll try that.
ReplyDelete