On Friday night my (absolutely stunning and skinny) friend rung me randomly at about 9.30pm and was just like come to mine, and we can go out for drinks or just have a night in. So I stupidly thought I'd be able to go for a casual night out and wake up early the next day to revise. Hah. It was not a casual night out.
I ended up sleeping until 4pm the next day, and was soo hungover that I ended up buying a really unhealthy sandwich on my way home. Then when I got home eventually at about 7pm, after being dragged into another pub on my way, my mum made me eat some dinner which was a vegetable burger and chips. Luckily I got away with eating the salad and about half the burger and nothing else.
I don't know how many calories I drunk from alcohol either. I can't even remember what I drunk. Luckily there wasn't any food at the person's house where I slept, so despite everyone having really bad munchies from the drugs, there was nothing for me to stuff my face on.
I also met this guy who stayed at this girl's house too. We chatted loads all night, then ended up kissing when we got to hers. I shared a sofa bed with him, and instead of being a rapey perv like most of the guys I know, he was just really sweet. I used his shoulder as a pillow, and we literally cuddled all night, barely even kissing for most of it. The next day we met up with him again, while I looked like shit and was hungover, and I walked halfway home with him. He seems quite nice, but I felt so self conscious the whole night because he had his hand on my stomach. I'm sure it was just a random drunk thing for him, he could do way better than me, I doubt I'll ever see him again. But it was nice knowing not everyone tries to take advantage of me when I'm drunk.
I got inducted to volunteer at this art museum today. Just something to put on my university application form really, but the shifts are at such good times, the change over's at half one. So I'll always be able to avoid lunch on those days if I say I'll eat either just before or just after, and nobody there knows me so they won't check up on me.
I've realised how close I am to my next goal weight, I'm hovering between 124 lbs and 126 lbs, I'm so close to 120 lbs that I need to do something about it. Most people can lose 6 lbs in one week if they actually put effort in. I really need to do this.

Wow you had a night. It sounds like fun to me but I can understand where you are coming from. I say you did good with your calories. You didn't eat when you were drunk which is good. Then you managed to stuck to just having one meal after that. I say that is good.
ReplyDeleteYou are also like you said 6lbs away from your goal! You rock. Despite what you have been threw you are kicking butt.
Can't wait to hear from you soon and see you reach your goal.
Thank you for all your support. It's you who really motivate me to keep going. You have no idea how much it means to me that there's someone out there who actually cares about me.
DeleteSo I did read through a little of your blog (I creeped) and we seems really similar personality wise! and my night was great(: I hope yours was. Even if you did eat badly the next day just remember one day doesn't mess things up, keep working at it!
ReplyDeleteI bet you look amazing.
*hugs* you can do this(:
I read through a lot of your blog too, I can relate with so much of what you write.
DeleteI'm glad you had a good night, and mine was pretty good actually. Definitely better than sitting at home feeling bad about myself.
Thank you for everything.
I hate having hungover, it sucks but can be used as an excuse not to eat when you're feeling like you're about to throw up. Depends on person.
ReplyDeleteI generally use it as a reason not to eat for most of the day. But when I'm feeling more headachy and tired than sick, food seems to be the only thing which can make me feel semi-human again.
DeleteThe low weight from dehydration's always great on the day though, haha.
I hope you reach your goal weight love <3
ReplyDelete