Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Olympics

I made a pact that I would record every single thing I eat, even on my bad days so here goes:
- black coffee (2 calories)
- baguette (373 calories)
- lucozade revive (50 calories)
snickers bar (271 calories)
- 2 rice cakes with peri-mayonnaise (150 calories)
- 4 guylian seashells (260 calories)


If they're crossed out it means I threw them back up straight away. I suppose it hasn't been too bad, I wouldn't have eaten the baguette if I hadn't had an exam which I wanted to be fully awake for. Tomorrow my exam's in the morning so I won't have to worry about eating lunch.

This is completely unrelated to my diet but nice to mention, after my exam today I went into town and watched the Olympic torch being carried through the city centre. It was so weird to think that it's something I will probably never see again in my lifetime.
I'm not really looking forward to the Olympics, luckily I don't live that near to London, but it's close enough that the mass of tourists our city gets every Summer will probably be bigger than normal, as people visit here on their way to the Olympics in London. If I'm still volunteering in the museum during Summer it will get so packed with tourists.

I'll update later with my dinner and stuff, I really want to keep accurate records of everything I'm eating now. But I need to revise for my Psychology exam tomorrow, so I need to go now.

My after dinner update:
- vegetarian spaghetti bolognase (367 calories
- cherry yoghurt (103 calories)
- an apple (53 calories)

4 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty cool to see the torch being carried. Yeah it really is a once in a lifetime thing to see.

    I think you did pretty good with your food intake today. Even the ones that didn't stay down.

    I hope the tourist are nice. I know when I worked at this camp grounds and we got tourist the people were always so nice. I hope it is like that for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm hoping it won't be too bad. And it was pretty exciting, even if it lasted for about two seconds before he disappeared round the corner and I was just trapped in the crowd, haha.

      Delete
  2. i wish i could see the torch being carried! that would be so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did the torch through my town once, too! It was during the 1996 Atlanta Olympic torch relay. Granted, I was all of four or five years old, so I remember very little of it, but it's still one of those really cool, historical things. I'm quite looking forward to the Olympics, actually (I'm one of those), even though I do prefer the Winter years.

    It sounds as though you're doing really well on intake. Bravo!

    <3.

    ReplyDelete