Today has been fucking confusing.
I still haven't spoken to my friend after her patheticness over me saying I'd be half an hour late to school. Plus I've binged/purged so much that it physically hurts to even swallow. Plus I found out that all my old group of friends, who I stopped seeing so often when we moved into Sixth Form and all split into different groups, have all met up for a reunion lunch which I wasn't invited to. That kind of hurt. I probably still talk to more of them than most of our group. But whatever, I wouldn't have wanted to eat any lunch anyway. Also I gave in and cut myself AND punched the wall again so my knuckle is now turning a weird green/black.
Yet somehow it's been an alright day. Because I've literally thrown up everything possible I don't feel like I can have possibly put on that much weight. Also quite a lot of my other friends have all rung/text to invite me out on various days. So even without the crap friends I still have some plans with more laid back people.
Tomorrow is my final exam, so I have 3 weeks off Sixth Form before I have to go back and start the next year early. And tomorrow night all my friends, who have their sister's IDs, were going clubbing and I thought I'd have to stay home because my sister refuses to lend me hers. But instead I was texting my guy friend, who is also my ex's close friend, and he said he has no ID either and that if I'm free I should go to a house party with him. Last time I saw him we were both drunk and we kissed. I don't know if he wants it to happen again tomorrow, and I don't really know whether or not I want it to happen either. I can't work out whether I like him, like that he might likes me, or just like the fact that if anything happened with him my ex would hate it? Besides he is also my friend's ex. Although it's the friend who is currently ignoring me because I had a lie in, plus they went out years ago and she swears she doesn't care about him any more, and said she didn't care when she heard I'd got with him. So I really don't know what to think right now?!
Does anyone have any advice on how to get out of the binge/purge routine? I don't even know how it happened, or when it became a regular thing, but it's getting a bit overwhelming now.
I mean when I first started this blog I didn't even know how to make myself sick. Now every single time I eat, even if it's just a rice cake, something takes hold of me and I just eat and eat absolutely anything that's in sight, then spend of next 20 minutes with my head down the toilet. It's not helping my diet, and it's making me feel like I've completely lost control. I just need that control back in my life, how am I ever going to stop self harming when I can't even control the food that goes into my mouth?
Sorry this post has been such a downer. I'll jazz it up with some thinspiration so I can at least pretend I'm not the most depressing person in the world.
Just an addition: I can't deal with arguments, I'm genuinely one of the least argumentative people, so I apoligised to my friend for not going in to Sixth Form and she apoligised and said she was just stressy because of her period. So we're fine now, and everything is much easier than before. I don't feel the need to persist on breaking every bone in my knuckle any more.







Hey, just discovered your blog - love! some people can be so bitchy, maybe theyre just not worth paying much attention to? just ignore it, if I were you, I would defo go to the house party - sounds better than clubbing! cheaper too! hope you have fun whatever you decide, ps, I dont know how to purge :\ but I hope you figure out how to get out the cycle. Not feeling in control is the worst, hope it all works out. Much love xx
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'll finish reading through your blog after I've replied to this. I ended up just meeting my guy friend and sitting around smoking. But the house party's next week, so he said I should definitely go with him then.
DeleteI'm trying to just work on restricting. If I only eat small amounts of healthy things I hope I can keep it down.
Thank you.
Wow is your friend still mad about that? How sad. As for the other friends excuse my french but that was just fucked up. I mean you all use to hang out so why as you not invited??? I wouldn't even want to have anything to do with any of them at all after. ( I know I am so harsh sometimes )
ReplyDeleteLove the photos by the way. My fav is the girl 2nd from the body with the dark gray sweater. I Love shirts like that but they don"t like to hot on big girls lol.
Sorry I have no advice for b/p I can binge but can not purge worth a crap. I guess that is good. A lot of people tell me it's additive. Sorry I knowing doesn't help ether.
I couldn't deal with the argument so I apoligised, and we're fine but she purposely uninvited me from her after exam relaxing film day thing. I don't really care. Now school's over I won't have to see her much anyway.
DeleteThat's one of my favourites too, I really want to look as cute as that with just an over sized shirt.
Thank you.
When I saw your previous post, I swear, I had tears coming to my eyes! I felt really sorry for you.
ReplyDeleteI kind of see in you the girl I used to be a couple of years ago. I know exactly how you feel, because I felt the same way. I had quite the same problem with my friends too. But don't worry, it all gets better at the end :)
If your friends let you down it means that they are not worth being your friends!
I've never purged (though I've tried several time, but I just can't do it), but I've got an advice to try and stop binging :try to count to 30 for each mouthful you chew before you swallow it.
Try to be happy, life's too short to worry so much :)
Aww, thank you. I'm starting to realise I should stop caring about the people who don't care about me. I've got a couple of true friends, and since next year everyone will be leaving for university, it doesn't really matter.
DeleteI'll try that. I'm going to just try and restrict better, then I won't ever need to purge.
Thank you.
Hey, I just started reading. I can definitely relate to the knuckle pain - mine's been my self-harm outlet for two years, so mine's always gimpy and sore :-/ I don't have much advice for breaking B/P cycles. I went through one in January, and only stopped when someone said I'd started eating too much, so I went back to chew/spitting in private because I felt offended by what they'd said :-/
ReplyDeleteAnyway... Lovely blog, I'll be sure to keep reading :)
xxBella
My knuckle's so bruised right now, and I've got a job interview this afternoon, they'll probably think I'm really violent and not give me the job, ahh.
DeleteAnd okay, thank you.
I know what you mean with the b/p cycle. When I first developed my ED I didn't know how to purge. I think you kind of just have to decide if you are going to binge, you have to deal with it being in your stomach. Find a distraction. Go on a walk. Go throw some ice. If you have binged, going on a walk is a productive way to cope. It will get easier and easier. Good luck :s
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment
xox
I realised it's been within the past two months I even learnt how to throw up properly. It's scary how quickly it got addictive.
DeleteI'll try those techniques next time. Thank you.