Thursday, 12 July 2012

11 days

I've been invited to a house party.
I'm barely friends with the people going and wouldn't normally bother going but.. my ex will be there.
It's all his friends who invited me, and one of his quite close friends who are throwing the party.
My ex even texted me today to ask whether or not I'm going, like he actually wanted me there.
I'm being ridiculous, he probably just needed to know how many people are going or something, but it was great to know he actually thought about me and wanted me there.

But this means I have only 11 days to lose as much weight as possible. I haven't spoken to him properly since March, so I want him to see me and be shocked by how much weight I've lost. That plan might work better if I'd actually lost any weight. I don't know if it's even possible to lose noticeable weight in that short amount of time, but I plan to give it my best shot.
Plus my guy best friend has left for his holiday today, so I now have exactly three weeks to lose enough weight for him to notice in that time. I don't know why I always feel like I have to work towards a deadline, but something about it makes me feel much safer, like I have a goal so I won't lose control. Does anyone else feel like that?

Tomorrow my school is going to London for a trip, but I can't afford the trip (I spent the money my mum gave me for it on taxis back from the festival, I still haven't told my mum because I'm scared), so instead I plan to sort everything out, fast and exercise as much as possible. I plan to write a massive to do list of everything I've been meaning to do for months now. My room is a complete mess, I need to literally sort my life out.
Does anyone know any amazing thinspo sites? I need to stay motivated until this party. I need to be skinny when I see my ex. I need to be skinny.


10 comments:

  1. Hey I am the exact same - I always need a goal to work towards like some date in my head.. <3 Wish I could help you with the thinspo.. I am pretty useless really lol
    I wanna try lose as much weight too.. We can do this <3 Stay strong and watch his jaw drop when he sees you at the party!
    Lots of love hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need goals and deadlines too, which is why I'm having trouble adapting to the fact I can't really do that anymore - it's all slow & steady loss from here on out. I'm sure you'll look fantabulous for the party :)

    Hope you're okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it! you know you can too you just have to stay motivated. Plan out your meals, when you're going to eat, when you're not going to eat. You feel a little hunger pains, chew some gum, drink water, go for a walk. Every morning get up go for a run, clean, cook, go walk and visit your nan. You've lost weight already give yourself some credit for that. Don't self-sabotage. Know you're going to do well. Feel you're going to make you're goal. And then DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you will look gorgeous I'm sure of it :) Good luck hun!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a party. I never get invited to parties.

    But anyways I think it is interesting that you ex asked if you were going to be there. I wonder if he likes still talking to you or every thinks of you too getting back together. Not to put any thoughts there.

    11 days is plenty of time. You can really tone up in that time. I would recommend following a tight diet and exercise everyday.( I know, sucks ) My go to work outs that show results in little time, jillian micheals. Those dvd's not only work but they hurt hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say fast, fast, fast. But even if you just restricted you could lose plenty(:
    http://www.skinnygossip.com/category/thinspo/ is really nice.
    I wish you the best in weight loss and I hope the part is fun(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deadlines are the best way to loose weight I feel. You can do it! Never take your mind off that day when you get to surprise them with how great you look!

    Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use boys and goals and deadlines like crazy! it helps keep everything in perspective I tink! I know you can do it. You'll walk into that party and the boys are going to be fighting over you. Turn heads, make him cry and stay strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you'll be able to do well !
    11 days might be a little bit short for noticeable weight loss. However, once, I went for holidays during two weeks and when I came back people couldn't recognise me because of the weight I had lost.
    So maybe you can do it !

    good thinspo :
    http://thinspox.tumblr.com/
    and good workout motivation :
    http://-fitspo.tumblr.com/

    xX

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi.
    i love ur blogs.
    i have 8 days till i need to be like 6kg lighter!
    please help me. how do i do this? please email me with any suggestions colleenchatham@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete