Saturday, 14 July 2012

First day

I had my first day at work today. I hate first days; everyone notices you.
I messed up a lot on the till, I had to always ring for assistance, it was so embarrassing.
Luckily everybody there was really nice, and the customers were really understanding whenever I messed up.
One guy who works there is only one year older than me, he lives literally one minute away from my house. I found that out when we walked home together, I'm so socially awkward I don't know why he was talking to me. The second he got home he added me on Facebook, and he invited me to a party tonight. I declined, in a nice way where I have an actual reason so he doesn't think I'm a bitch, because I know if I go it will either be really awkward or I'll get drunk and kiss him and then work will be awkward. Haha, I wish I could just be a normal, confident person who can be friends with males without kissing them or being shy.

Ramble aside, work is actually heaven for my diet. 1 til 6 on Saturday. I never eat breakfast, I'm getting ready for work between 12 and 1 so I miss lunch, then at 6 I can either eat just dinner, or skip it completely and dash right out again to meet friends. Perfect. Saturday day time was always when I would stuff myself with food because I'm bored. Sorted. Plus I'm on my feet all day either behind the till or doing stock.
The uniform's really unflattering, but that just makes me more determined to lose weight and make it look good on me.

I'll post again later, once I've had time to read and respond to the comments on my last post.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, lucky. That sounds adorable either way. At least you have a new friend there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay <3 sounds good to me hun! good luck doll!! xx

    oh and ditto with the guy thing.. I end up kissing them all.. even my friends brothers :\ yehp one friend and 3 of her brothers :\ FAIL. haha :) dont worry you will be fine :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh snap just read that and it sounds wrong :\ i meant i kissed my friends brothers.. (not my friend but her brothers.. lol)

      Delete
  3. You are so much better than me. I have to have something in my tummy before going to work and then I just have my shakes at work now. I am pretty excited that I finally found something I can stick too. Oh I also have to have my at least one cup of coffee.

    I think you made the right decision with old boy. I can see that he is into you. Since I am reading these backwards. Is he the one texting you a lot? If so yeah....he's definitely into you.

    I slept with 3 people at one of my jobs. Surprisingly they didn't run their mouths and no one knows. Shhhhh our little secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your secret's safe with me, haha.
      And yes, he is the one texting me a lot. Reading posts backwards is always so much more interesting. You always know how everything turns out, haha. I love feeling ahead of the game.

      Delete