Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Summer at last

I was planning to delete my last post from yesterday because I thought it would seem really pathetic and stupid, but after all the supportive and understanding comments I feel so much better; you're all so amazing.

Today was such a lovely day. The weather has been beautiful, so hot and sunny without being unbearable.
I went out and met people to sunbathe and I wore my Levi shorts and a cropped t shirt. The shorts were high waisted so none of my stomach was showing with the top though, I'm definitely not prepared for that yet. I was terrified about going bare legged, I could swear I saw my legs jiggling whenever I walked, but I got used to it and actually felt quite good about myself by the time I'd walked to town.
When I saw my friend she walked over and said: "Oh my god, you look so skinny. You're legs are really thin." She's my supportive friend who knows most of what I'm doing to lose the weight so it really meant a lot that she said that.
I was still so pale though, I didn't feel that bad when it was just the two of us because I was slightly more tanned than her but, later I met another friend who's just come back from two weeks in Portugal. She was so tanned I looked like a snowman next to her, plus she's got skinnier legs than me. But I still had a great day sunbathing and planning our girls holiday for next Summer. I haven't been this happy for such a long time.
Plus I forgot how great the hot weather is, I wasn't hungry at all today. But the time I got home at half seven I felt sick at the thought of food and had to force myself to eat the couscous salad my mum had made me for dinner.
Tomorrow me and my supportive friend are planning to meet up at about 12 and sunbathe all day, possibly drink some alcohol in the sun, because that way we're hoping to overcome any hunger. My friend's looking so skinny recently, she told me she hasn't eaten any meals for about three days and she finds that drinking one glass of wine at lunch time fills her up and ruins her hunger for the whole day. I know she's still eating some food though because we bought ice creams when we were together, and she invited me to a meal tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about her getting ill. I'm really happy for her.

I should stop rambling now, I'm going to catch up on everyone's posts then do something productive like read a book, I'm really in the mood to read a good book. I really hope this mood lasts.

Hope everyone else is well and had a good day.

7 comments:

  1. Hey lovely :) glad you are having a good day and that you made the most of the weather.. I wish I could see you in your outfit it sounds absolutely gorgeous (so do you btw!)
    Much love hunn! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have good days =] I can't wait to be able to wear an outfit like that like you, I'm sure you looked awesome! Be hoping your good mood lasts as well.
    Love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make the most of the sun! It's gorgeous :) Get a tan goin on ;) I have vampire skin too! YOu're not alone :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really great you're being so positive! it makes me feel better because all I've been is down lately.
    Seriously, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha once again it's amazing how we keep on living the same stuff at the same time !
    I was too sunbathing all day, and talking about holiday plans...
    And worrying I would look too pale compared with my dark-skinned sister ^^

    I'm really happy this has been a great day for you Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following dear, and its great to see you've had a nice day! I was wondering, we have about the same goal weight, how tall are you? I've been scrolling through your blog most of the day on my crackberry and could not find it anywhere! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for hot weather! It's amazing how much the weather can really effect one's eating habits.

    I am sure you are super skinny thanks to that job you have and your increase of exercise. This is good. Then you have the food under control at this time. Wish it could always be that easy or stay that way.

    I hope you are having a great weekend. I enjoyed catching up on your blog this morning before I go to work. Look forward to hearing from you again soon :-)

    Take care, you are almost there.

    ReplyDelete