I spent £30 on drugs today (which doesn't sound much but they were pretty cheap), drugs I've never even tried before, drugs that will probably give me a bad trip/panic attack in the middle of an unknown festival. At least it's less money for calorific alcohol.
I look so awful. I had plans to be skinny by now. To be strutting around in short shorts and crop tops. I swear I look worse now than when I started.
Okay maybe not, but I still look pretty gross.
We went food/drink shopping today. We bought about 10 litres of water, loads of diet coke and diet lemonade, then only a bag of lettuce, rice cakes and hula hoops for food; to last us three days.
I love my friend. She agrees that a festival is an atmosphere that doesn't require food. The hula hoops can be saved for munchies, and other than that we have to be healthy.
I think I managed to convince my friend that I've stopped myself sick, she was starting to stress me out with talk about doctors and stuff. She's back with her lying, cheating, paedophile of a boyfriend. She's too distracted to notice me now. It's sad but great. I ate lunch and my friend's earlier, and more as a test than anything I really obviously went to the toilet to throw up after eating. She didn't even look round.
Score..?
I still haven't packed for the festival, so I should probably do that now, but I really can't be bothered. I know I'm going to watch Gossip Girl instead; time better spent.
I'm quite excited for tomorrow now actually. I've had a shit time recently, I need this time to go into a crowd where nobody knows me, and just let go of everything.
I've been trying to be more spontaneous and uncaring recently. I'm seventeen and I want to enjoy my Summer. Heading to a festival with nothing but a litre of vodka, fuck loads of unknown drugs and a bag of lettuce seems like a good place to start. Nothing like a bit of lettuce to start a new life.
I still haven't heard from the guy I went to the cinema with, and I don't even care any more. My friend saw him in town, so it's not like he's ill or anything. But you know what, it's his loss. I didn't even like him that much anyway.
I'll post again on Sunday when I get back if I'm alive, if not I'll post on Monday once I've recovered.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend.
They're all my favourite festival thinspiration.








Enjoy the festival sweetie and stay safe x
ReplyDeleteThat festival sounds really fun! I hope things work well for you(: and fuck that guy for not calling you, who even needs guys like that.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip<3
Have fun at the festival doll! Be safe <3 PS that guy doesnt know what hes missing.. forget about him hes a wasteman.
ReplyDeleteLots of love hun!
Cant wait to hear all about your weekend xxx
I hope you have a good time at the festival :) Please stay safe, and take care of you.
ReplyDeleteAll my love
xxBella
Have an amazing time! I'm glad that you're happy.
ReplyDelete