I'm really busy this week, so I thought I'd quickly update now while I have the chance.
My nan's operation went well, I'm going to visit her today after Sixth Form.
I got the job at Tesco.
And that's about it really. My eating's exactly the same, restriction ruined by the not so infrequent binge and purge. But I guess it's better than binging, or eating normally.
It's the festival on Friday, I am not ready.
But yesterday I was tucking in my top in the mirror and my sister said "Jeez, you've lost a lot of weight."
I hope she meant it, but I personally can't see much of a difference.
I'm walking to the hospital today to visit my nan. It's quite a trek to get there, so I'm hoping I'll burn off loads of calories getting there. Plus I know it would be possible for me to skip lunch today, I'm just scared I'll binge at the hospital cafe if I'm hungry, and not be able to purge anywhere. Hmm.
Sorry I was just thinking out loud there.
I hope you're all having a wonderful day.
I don't have time too, but quickly checking. Too bad that you're not happy with your eating but your sisters words were nice.
ReplyDeleteAw, that's good. Keep thinking out loud!
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
I love when people notice my loss, though I don't see it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the operation went well(:
stay strong Xoxo
awwh! i am so so glad your nans op went well hope she gets lots of rest and i am sure you will cheer her up loads by seeing her <3 love walking it burns loads of calories, maybe you will see it soon <3 stay strong. lots of love xx
ReplyDeleteI'm glad her operation went well :) and congrats on the job!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're okay
xxBella