Monday, 16 July 2012

Thinspo

Today has been pretty average eating wise. I haven't eaten badly or well. Just average maintaining kind of food. I did more exercise than I would on a lazy day, but not as much as I should have given my new fitness craze. I'm going to a yoga class tomorrow after school, I know it's not exactly hardcore exercise, but it might help to tone/add flexibility to my muscles.

I just wrote out an entire page of ramble, then realised how boring I am. So I'll leave it there.
My alarm's set for 6 tomorrow. I will get up. I will do some mutha-fukking exercise. I will be fit and skinny. I refuse to lose weight and still look gross because I'm not toned. I will do this.














I don't remember where half of these photos have come from, so if I stole any of these off anyone I'm really sorry. Comment if you want me to remove any photos, I don't want to upset anyone. I need to start making note of where I get my thinspo from.

18 comments:

  1. Exercising is definitely the best way to have a gorgeous body !
    Good luck with your new training, I'm sure you'll do great !

    I was thinking about starting yoga lessons in September when university starts again! Could you make a review after your yoga class ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel terrible now, I didn't end up going to the yoga class as when we turned up it was actually just a meditation class, with no yoga involved other than sitting on mats with crossed legs. We ended up just running laps around a park and doing sit ups instead. But I'm looking out for another class to go to soon, and when I do I'll let you know what it's like and give you a full review.
      Sorry.

      Delete
  2. hey hey :) sounds like a good plan batman.. <3 which reminds me. I really need to get into some kind of exercise routine..
    great thinspo too.. <3 love all the tiny legs and lovely thigh gaps
    take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love thinspo with plenty of skinny legs too. I have a folder of thinspo saved on my computer, and most of it is legs.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with increasing your exercise! I need to get up early tomorrow and work out too, I have been too tired and sick the past two days - excuses excuses I know. It's so important for toning as well as health :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're sick then it's a legitimate excuse. If you don't rest to get better then you'll be ill for longer, and therefore unable to exercise properly for longer. Take care of yourself.

      Delete
  4. Yoga's a great way to increase exercise. It can be so relaxing that it might also increase your energy levels way up, which will allow you to do even more! I'm sure you know this, but remember to eat a little bit of protein before so that you can use that to build up your muscle and look toned. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't know that. I googled high protein foods after reading this and have now decided that eating protein is my new must do thing. I'm trying to eat at least one high protein thing per day, thank you so much for the advice.

      Delete
  5. " I refuse to lose weight and still look gross because I'm not toned" Thankyou. That sentence hit home with me, I've been so lazy lately and although my weight has been dropping on the scales recently I still have no tone or definition at all, just wobbles and jiggles.
    You are so right and you have totally inspired me to commit to doing something about it <3
    Be strong Bby xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I've inspired you. I'm sure you look amazing already, but a bit more tone can never be bad for anyone, haha. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  6. Good for you- i'm glad somebody is making an effort to exercise faithfully. I try, i really try...
    Yoga is a great choice, pilates is also another fantastic option. They both give you a lean, toned look. Very feminine!
    I love this thinspo! I would kill for the first girl's body <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try out some pilates soon, I used to do some pilates classes in school when I was younger, but I stopped going because I was so inflexible compared to everyone else, haha.
      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  7. Amazing thinspo. Hope your class went good. I want to take a class but I get too anxious around people, ha. You're doing great. Keep it up. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had to force my friend to come along with me. I'm way too socially awkward to ever go on my own, haha.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Thinspo <3 All those girls are so beautiful :( Yoga is so relaxing and calming :) Good for the mind body and soul xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. Yoga is awesome. I like it better than pilates even though pilates gave me faster results. Pilates felt too much like weight training. For me yoga is......more relaxing.

    You got great thinspo pixs today. I know I mostly get mine from google. I just search different types of photos or girls rather that I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always found pilates hard to do when I tried it when I was younger, probably because I'm so inflexible.
      Thank you, I always find mine by saving any photo I see anywhere into a folder on my computer. I've got so many now, haha.

      Delete