Sunday, 15 July 2012

Energy

Work is exhausting. I don't know how people can work all day, every day and not die from exhaustion.
My legs ache like a bitch from being on my feet all day, running around and lifting heavy crates. I love it. I can feel the calories being burnt. I need to do more exercise. I always convince myself that I'll hate the pain of it, but there's nothing greater than aching muscles reminding you of how successful your day's been.
Early morning runs here I come. I haven't gone on one for weeks now.
My friends still think I'm an exercise freak because I used to exercise a lot.
Apparently when someone commented on me losing weight a friend said I'd been waking up early every day to go for long runs. It was certainly news to me that I'm an early morning exercise freak, but it's nice that my friends think I'm losing weight healthily.
I've just set my alarm for early tomorrow. I will get up and go. Last time I woke up early to run it was the greatest feeling I've ever experienced.
It's Summer now, and even though the rain may be tipping down, I want to look and feel good about myself.
Does anyone who lives in England know where you can buy caffeine pills from? I usually order them online but I don't have enough money on my card.
Thank you for all the thinspo site suggestions. I am now following all of the tumblr ones, and have searched the other ones for all pictures. Thank you so much. There's nothing like a new batch of thinspo to motivate the fat off of a person, haha.
I need to go now, I have so much work to do, only 4 more days of Sixth Form until Summer. I CANNOT wait.
Love you wonderful people, I don't know what I would do without your endless support and kind words. You mean everything to me.

14 comments:

  1. Heya :) You can get caffeine pills from boots.. I usually get pro plus and its cheap.. sometimes they sell it in tesco too! I dont know about using them for weightloss I just pop em when I am revising.. lol <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I normally just take them when I'm feeling exhausted during fasts or restriction days. I'll check in boots next time I'm in town.

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean - nothing is better at the end of the day is having an aching body from hard work! :) I'm so frikkin tired all the time it's unbelievable, even though I drink 12-16 cups of coffee a day as well as caffeine in my diet pills!

    Hope you're well :)
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's weird how relaxing feeling completely drained of energy is.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about work. The 13 hour shifts used to kill me and yet I still had to do other things. It's mad how people don't drop dead from that stuff haha.

    I think you can buy caffeine pills from Boots and Tesco. I'm pretty sure I have bought them from Waitrose before, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13 hour shift? That's insane, I don't know how you survived that, haha.
      And thank you, I'll check those places out next time I'm in town.

      Delete
  4. Oh what I love even more about the ache after good exercise is how fast it puts me to sleep. It's too hot here to run or anything during the day though. I wish it rained more. Midnight bike rides are more my style.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midnight bike rides sounds beautiful. I wish it was warmer and drier here so things like that are possible.

      Delete
  5. Good Luck with your work ! (don't forget to sleep from time to time ^^)
    I guess that after a day of work you don't even have to exercise anymore ;)

    And congratulations on the noticeable loss !

    Lots of Love !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I haven't had a job yet so i can't really understand that haha (looking for a job, no one's hiring!) But I hope you enjoy your runs(:
    I'm back at the gym nearly every morning as well! Let's get fit haha
    Xoxo stay strong hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so hard to find jobs at the moment. This is my first job and it took me so long to find it. I think I got it more from good timing (the university students are leaving) than anything else.
      Congratulations on going to the gym every morning. We WILL get fit.

      Delete
  7. Yes I do hurrt after work sometimes. My can be mentally and physically exhausting. Mentally as far as dealing with the customers and physically because sometimes we have to help the warehouse and that just wears me out. That is the reason I feel off my exercise groove was because they were wearing me out.

    Exercise freak? I would say take that as a compliment. I never been considered that at all. I admire how you set your alarm to make sure you get in your runs early in the morning. I may want to give that a try myself. Maybe then I can actually stick to my exercise regimen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not normally an exercise freak at all. I barely do any exercise. I think my friends just misunderstood my under eating weight loss, as exercise weight loss. I won't complain though if my friends want to assume I'm losing weight healthily, haha.
      Yeah, morning runs make me feel so great for the day. I never want to ruin the good vibe I have by eating badly.

      Delete