Oh and for the second week in a row, someone is texting me off my ex's phone pretending to be him.
This time he apologised straight away and admitted it was someone else.
Whoever it is needs to grow the fuck up. I know they're prank texts so it's not like it exactly gets my hopes up. But I'm not over him, so it's fucking dickish. It's easy to forget I'm not over him when we're not talking, other than bumping into him in town every couple of months I can forget he exists, but when I'm getting texts from his number saying he misses me and wants to see me, how the hell am I meant to forget I have feelings for him?
Sorry angry rant over.
Just to add: He then carried on the conversation normally after he got his phone back and apologised for the immature text. He said we should meet up sometime and have a night out. I know he was just being polite, but now my hopes are stupidly high. I haven't imagined us getting back together since about New Year, and now all these scenarios where we suddenly realise we can't live without each other are flashing through my head. FOR FUCK SAKE.
oh hun - your post title made me crack up laughing.. but then I read it and was like :( poor baby, boys can be so immature - sending you hugs, wish I could say "forget him" but I know its not easy.. <3 xx
ReplyDeleteI am trying to figure out if it is some other girl really sending the text or is it really him. How often do you guys still talk and see each other? Trying to get a feel on the situation and everything.
ReplyDeleteIf is some chick doing. That shit is not funny at all. Smh, what is wrong with women these days. Who does that? I know I wouldn't.
We all have that person that has our heart and we don't get over them so easily. Like one guy I thought I was over. Went to see him and yeah we had sex and then right afterwards he went back to the oh I don't want to get back together. Ass.