Tuesday, 24 July 2012

After party

The plumber didn't say anything about the reason my sink was blocked. I have a new found love for plumbers and their silence.
The party was quite good. It was quite awkward to begin with because I didn't know most of the other girls there, and they were all the overly dressed up and loud. I barely spoke to any of them all night, but I knew basically all the guys there so I had a more relaxing night being a 'lad'. I definitely prefer the company of boys, especially the boys who were there because I've known most of them for so long that there was no weird sexual tension. I knew I wasn't going to kiss anyone there.
My ex was there though of course. I don't even know what to think about him. He spent a lot of the time complaining how there wasn't enough girls there, other than the loud girls who really weren't his type. I didn't talk to him much, but when I did he always took the piss out of me, in a friendly way, but it was still annoying. At least now I know that we can be drunk at the same place and the same time without being awkward or kissing.
Some of the times I looked at him and really missed him but other times, like when he was snoring really loudly (we slept in the same room but I was on the sofa with two other people and he was on the floor), I remembered how annoying he can be and that to be honest he's a bit of a dick.

In terms of eating today's been average. I got back from the party just before 10am I think.
In my stupidly hungover state I ate a yoghurt and two pieces of toast, but it was this weird brown, really oaty, really super healthy bread so it wasn't too bad (oh and the slices are pretty small in the loaf, so two slices is the same as one large slice of normal sized bread). After that, as embarrassing as it is to admit it, I slept until 5.30pm. I slept straight through lunchtime which is great, although I did eat a whole tube of smarties after I woke up because I was still starving and feeling a tad hungover. I had (vegetarian) spaghetti bolognase for dinner which has less than 300 calories, plus a mini twister for pudding (45 calories).
Not amazing, but not a complete disaster.

I've decided I really need to start doing exercises to tone all of my body. My arms, which I always used to be happy with, have started looking pretty flabby to me. I don't want to be super muscly or anything, but to be hard and skinny is better than being all flappy and gross like I am at the moment. I'll be googling the best all over body workouts when I finish this post, but any suggestions from all your beautiful toned lovelies would be appreciated.

It's a sudden heat wave here at the moment. As much as I love the hot weather I hate that I'm expected to show off my body. I don't want to walk round half naked with all my fat wobbling around. I wish this heat wave could come a bit later, when I'm more prepared for it.
Next year, after I finish Sixth Form forever (hopefully), I'm going on a girls holiday to somewhere abroad, hopefully Greece if we can afford it. I want to look so amazing by then. I have a year, and less than 30lbs to lose to look the way I want to. I've got no excuses. Even if I lost 1lb every fortnight I could still get there.
I'll stop rambling at you all now. Hope you're all well.

2 comments:

  1. heyyyy omygosh totally forgot the party - glad it wasnt too bad.. :) and i am setting my limit of new year to get back to my low weight :)
    i know what you mean.. i want to be less flabby too.. its all well and good people telling me im small but its no good if its all icky flab. if you find any good workouts could you please post them hun? it would be oh so helpful xxxx

    lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the party was bearable :) I want my belly to be less flabby :( I'm thinking of buying a special stomach toning thing...but it's bloody expensive! Your goal is very doable, you can do it!! xx

    ReplyDelete