Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Happy

Just a quick addition:
I was just reading through everyone's recent posts and I was so inspired by what people were saying that I got up right there and then and went for one of the most successful runs of my life. 
I ran basically non-stop. (I only stopped when I bumped into two friends and quickly said hey before continuing, and twice when everything wobbled a bit and I decided it was either stop or collapse.)
I'm so happy and proud right now.
Something I also forgot to mention in my last post is that I realised today my scales were broken. They were claiming I was 3-4lbs heavier than I am, now that I've corrected them again I've realised that I haven't actually gained any weight from my recent binge/purge episodes, in face I weigh exactly the same as I did before, not perfect but a trillion times better than the gain I thought I'd had, yay.)
Right now my legs ache so much and I can feel the burn in my muscles. When I got back I'll admit I ate an apple, and the whole time I was thinking 54 calories, over and over again. It's nice to know that I've regained my control and consciousness of what I'm eating. I really hope this feeling lasts, because when I was running I stopped to relieve a stitch and as I clutched my side I could feel my ribs really clearly through my t shirt, that really gave me the motivation to push harder and not give up. 
It's nice to finally have something positive to post, makes a nice change from my recent failures.
To everyone who's currently sitting at home putting off exercising I say this: just do it. You know you'll feel so much better half an hour from now with aching limbs and sweaty hair, you'll feel so accomplished.
Haha, I don't think I've ever posted anything like that before in my life, I hope I can inspire someone the way I was inspired by one of your posts earlier today.
Love you all, take care and stay strong and successful.

7 comments:

  1. You've definitely inspired me(: Soon as my family leaves (so i don't have to workout in my cramped and hot room) I'm going to work off most of the 1000 cals I've eaten today. No excuses for fat.
    Keep it up hun<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great girl!
    Keep going.
    That's your time.Kick some asses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you right now (: it's really brought a smile to my face. I know you've needed this little push of inspiration and i'm glad you got it. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great! I'm glad you had such a successful run! ^_^
    Keep up the good work <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm glad you had a good run! You're doing awesome. You're so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so proud of you! You're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you didn't get inspired by my post lol but I am glad that some of these nice writers did.

    I haven't jogged in so long but I can remember what it felt like when I would hit a stride and it felt like I could just run forever and ever. It was really nice and very rare for me.

    Go head with your bad self.

    I am glad you fixed the scale. About a month back I realized mine was lying to me and I got really pissed. I got that fixed now myself but I am still considering buying a 2nd scale.

    ReplyDelete