Sunday, 8 July 2012

Back

I'm back from NASS. I've never been so cold and muddy in my entire life.
I've realised I am definitely not the camping kind of person; after the first night we woke up at 6, and by 9 we were all at my friend's house having showers and sleeping in dressing gowns. We went back for the second night, which was even worse than the first, we ended up getting a taxi home at 2.30am on the last night, because our tent was starting to cave in on us and everything inside, including sleeping bags, were swimming in a pool of mud. I haven't properly unpacked yet, but I bet I've left something really important behind.

In terms of food it's been an okay weekend. I've eaten crap food, like hula hoops and mini rolls, but so few that it's hardly any calories. When we went back to my friend's we had garlic bread and pizza, but I mostly ate the salad and because I was hungover no one really questioned me for it.
On the first night I took a bit too much MD, especially considering I'd never tried it before, and spent the whole night in the tent. My friend stayed with me, and called her guy friend to come and sit with us because she was scared. I can't believe how nice she was in doing that. I freaked out, but if she'd left me I probably would have just passed out and woke up fine, but she stayed with me anyway.
I spent the whole night gerning and I've chewed up my tongue so badly than I can barely eat. My lips are the same, which is good because I don't want to eat. But bad because I can't explain to my parents why my mouth's chewed up, so I have to live through the pain.

When I first woke up this morning I was lying in my friend's bed, and in her mirror I looked so skinny lying down. Okay, not that skinny, but definitely better than I was
Plus at my friend's birthday meal on Wednesday apparently everyone was talking about how much weight I'd lost. I wasn't at the meal because I was visiting my nan in hospital, but my supportive diet friend told me what they said. One off my old friends who I barely see any more because she changed schools said she saw me in town and was shocked at how much weight I've lost. I personally don't have a clue what she's on about, because I'm pretty sure I'm almost exactly the same, but at the same time it's made me so happy, like maybe this isn't a pointless thing I'm trying to do.
My friend who's dieting in the same way as me has lost so much weight too. I think I'm the only one who's noticed though, probably because I talk about diets so much with her I've paid a lot of attention to her looks and weight. But it's scary how much she's lost, her stomach is really toned as well. She used to have a similar body type to me.

This is such a ramble, I need to go and shower and sort out my muscles because I think my shoulders are dead, haha.

I missed you all, I'll catch up on all your posts as soon as I can.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the festival went well :) its always great when people notice your weight loss, too!

    Glad you're okay <3
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) glad the festival was ok.. yeh you have to chew lots of gum :\ Lots of love hun <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an adventure! Isn't it wonderful to hear those comments? I hope that I will start hearing those soon. Stay strong <3
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you made camping sound like......shit. Well at least you will have the memories of a lifetime ^_^

    I am glad you are okay besides your mouth and lips. I am just glad it wasn't worst.

    I am sure you look skinny standing up. Don't worry. Pretty soon you will be perfect all over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate camping! It's always wet and cold :( But at least you had a good time, and people are seeing your weight loss! I take that as a compliment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I've never camped but I don't think I would ever be able to ! I hate mud and insects, I would die just by seeing it ! You're lucky to be alive after that haha ^^

    I know how it feels when people tell you you've lost weight. You feel so beautiful and powerful ! You'll soon reach your goal, don't worry !
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete