I weighed myself again this morning: 144 lbs.
It's still ridiclously high, plus I know the morning is always when you'll weigh the least it's better than the 150 lbs I weighed yesterday though.
I'm meeting up with my friend, who is always losing weigh using the same methods as me, and as she bought the same scales and weighed a similar amount we're going to support each other all day, and use any distractions we can to avoid eating.
I can't go running this weekend because I left my trainers in my locker at Sixth Form, so annoying because the weather is finally good.
Summer will be here soon, and I am nowhere near ready for it.
I planned to be much thinner by the time it started getting sunny, yet here I am, weighing more than ever. At least it's the weekend,so my annoying friends, who are obsessed with making me eat, can't do anything to ruin this high feeling of motivation I currently have.
No comments:
Post a Comment