Wednesday, 14 March 2012

My friend didn't even mention what I told her. She spent the whole day moaning about our other friend and didn't even ask how I was..
I don't know why I even bother to get help.
I did quite well today, I'm not sure the exact calories, but it should be under 600. I didn't eat anything in school, and my friend didn't comment. I'm glad because I hated how in my face they were getting but still.
My sister's getting councilling for her depression caused by all our family problems.
Plus I found out my nan's on antidepressants.
Plus I found out my mum's been recommended antidepressants.
Plus I found out if my sister doesn't seem better by her next councilling session she's being prescribed antidepressants.
Plus my mum said she refused the antidepressants, but she said she's planning to commit suicide. When me and my sister told her not to joke about it she said she wasn't joking and we'd be better off without her anyway..

I hate my family so much. Why can't anything in my life be good? Why does everything have to be broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment