Tuesday, 6 March 2012

06/03

My dad bought some scales today. Which is actually really annoying since I hasseled my parents for ages to buy some scales, then less than a week after I go out and buy myself a set of scales, they finally decide to get some. My mum just came upstairs and said they wanted me to come down to weigh myself so they can compare themselves to me. I'm actually dreading going downstairs, I don't want them to know how much I weigh. On this blog is the only people I've told my weight to, and that's because nobody who reads this blog knows who I am, I don't feel judged on here.
I might just refuse to go on the scales, I don't want my family to judge me. Not until I'm skinny, then once I've lost enough weight I won't have to be so embarrassed.

I'm starting to wonder whether my diet pills are such a good idea. All I had today was three diet pills, with two small cans of diet energy drink and of course water. By my last lesson I was shaking so hard, my vision went completely fuzzy and I felt like I was close to collapsing. Not that anyone noticed of course. I went into the toilets in the break between my double history lesson, and lay on the floor retching in the toilet for at least five minutes. After realising I don't have anything to throw up I just sipped water from the tap until I felt better, and went back into my lesson. No one had even noticed I'd left. But at least it means that no one's noticed I'm even taking the pills, I know my 'friends' would be really against the idea of them if they found out, but so far on the two occasions they've noticed my take them, I've managed to convince them that they're just painkillers, and they give me such a sevear headache, that nobody questions my need for painkillers.

There's something so satisfying with feeling close to collapsing though. The lightheadedness makes me feel almost high. Plus when I do get unbearable headaches it just means I can sleep for a few extra hours during the day. Hours when I can't eat, plus you burn 70 calories an hour I think sleeping. I would love to sleep for a few weeks and wake up skinny.

13 comments:

  1. Maybe take less diet pills. I only take mine twice a day and it's always like 10 hours apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I probably should, it's just because they're making practically no difference. Today's the first time they've made me this ill though, I normally take them further apart so all they do is give me a headche at worse.

      Delete
    2. are you still taking the herbal diet pills?

      Delete
    3. Yeah. Well I think they're herbal, I threw away the box when I got them, but I'm sure they said they were 'natural weight loss aids' or something. It said you can take up to four a day. So whatever they are, they can't be very strong.

      Delete
    4. I would get a diet pill that isn't a natural weight loss aid because they never really seem to show enough improvement. I used to take Green Tea Dietary Supplements and they sucked.

      Delete
    5. I keep meaning to get some better ones, but I never really know which ones to get. I've almost run out of my ones anyway, so then I'll have to get some better ones. Do you know where you can buy them from? Because I don't like ordering them online in case I get something dodgy.

      Delete
    6. You can go to pretty much any drug store. I'm not sure what stores they have in England or the age limit to buying diet pills. I know here you have to be 18. What you can do is go online to a drug store website and just look at the products they have for diet pills, look up reviews. Always do research before just buying anything. I'll sit in a drug store on my phone looking up reviews for the best one

      Delete
    7. I'll have a look next time I'm in town. The age limit will probably be 18 in England too though. But I suppose I could just order some online, I doubt they would be too dogdy. It's more likely they'd just send inaffective pills than dangerous ones. I might be able to get something in a shop though. Kind of depressing I want a fake ID more for buying diet pills than I do for going clubbing. Haha.

      Delete
    8. hahah that's funny. I've never been big on clubs cause i'm so self conscious. Yeah just buy it from some website that's well known. Or buy it offline from one of the drug stores. I bought my new pills that i'm going to try in a couple days on Amazon.com

      Delete
    9. I never really get the chance to go clubbing. All my friends go quite often, as most of them has fake IDs, but recently they've all started going out without me, not even bothering to ask me if I want to come. I think they're all out tonight to celebrate, or drown their sorrows, because of our exam results. They told me all about their plans including what they're going to wear, but none of them asked if I wanted to come too. So I guess it doesn't matter I don't have a ID. What pills did you order off amazon? The ones I have at the moment which just make me feel sick, my friend ordered off ebay for me.

      Delete
    10. Well then screw your friends. I went through this in Middle school transitioning to High School all my friends fucked me and cause my life to be a living hell to where i had to leave school. You deserve to have people around you that are good to you. I ordered these pills called FASTIN the over the counter brand. I haven't tried them yet though

      Delete
    11. Thanks, and okay, I'll look out for FASTIN next time I'm in town.

      Delete
  2. Try to take them less often, they can have really bad side effects :( Just stick to restricting :) xx

    ReplyDelete