Sunday, 11 March 2012

11/03

I've had a pretty manic weekend, I haven't done overly well on my diet. I drunk 2 nights in a row, and got high, which made me starving. On the plus side I went out in a tight, highwaisted skirt last night, and my stomach didn't look too huge in it. I'm starting to look acceptable.
I also weighed myself on my friend's really accurate scales this morning, as the cheap ones I bought have now completely broken, and hers say I weigh 133.5 lb. Which is great. So much better than what my cheap, inaccurate scales were saying.
It's my nan's birthday today, so rather than eat dinner we're just going to hers for 'tea'. So it will be so easy to avoid eating, or at least eat very little.
The change in my weight on the accurate scales has made me feel so much better, like I can actually achieve something. I can't wait to weigh under 130 lb.

1 comment: