I managed not to crack last night. I went to two of my friends' houses to get ready, both of them offered me food but I didn't eat it. Even at two in the morning after the pubs shut, when we ended up really stoned in McDonald's, I managed to resist the urge to eat with them.
Even what I drank yesterday was mixed with diet coke, so it wasn't too high in calories.
My friend lent me a really tight dress, it didn't look too bad. I obviously need to lose about 20 lbs before I'd wear the dress without a jacket to hide my love handles, but at least the dress actually fitted me.
I also kissed my close guy friend when we walked home. He's my ex's closest friend, and he's also my friend's ex (although they went out years ago and she is completely over him). He sent me a really weird text afterwards which made it sound like he just wanted to be friends with benefits or something like that. I might have just read it wrong, plus he was really high so he might have just worded it badly. But still, I wish I wasn't such a slut. He clearly has no respect for me.
Who would respect a fat, easy slut?
No comments:
Post a Comment