- 20 chest presses
- 20 chair dips
- 40 bicep curls
Depends what mood I'm in, and what exercises I'm doing, but in general I'd say:
- Just Can't Get Enough - Black Eyed Peas
- Drunk - Ed Sheeren
- Paper Bag - Fiona Apple
- Someone I Once Knew - Dead Celebrity Status
- Numbers - Pompeii
Also, just a random extra note; I discovered diet cherry cola today. It's so nice. So much better than normal diet coke.
I also made myself sick again, I got home and hadn't eaten all day, and something snapped inside me. I ate so much crap, by the end I felt physically sick anyway. I finally worked out how to make myself sick properly. Then after I ate at my nan's house I did it again.
I need to learn to control what I eat, I hate how weak and disgusting I feel when I have to force the food out of myself..
look into these diet pills called Fastin OTC. They're working wonders on me. Thank You for all the support on my page I really appreciate it <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I just looked them up online, they look great, I'll buy some when I get back from France and I have some money.
DeleteI really hope you're okay, I'm always here if you need to talk to someone.
Why should it be boring to like different kinds of music? I'm not into this stereotyped thinking anyway. Why do people have to tag everyone and everything. I hate the question "Which music/movie ot TV show/videogame genre do you like?" Because there's not only one favorite. It depends on my mood usually. So I hear many different kinds of music. I watch many differend kinds of movies or TV shows. I play many different kinds of video games.
ReplyDeleteI think that's not boring. That's just how I am!