Thursday, 22 March 2012

Wasted

I started reading 'Wasted' today. I'm finding it quite tedious to read if I'm honest, I finished 'Wintergirls' a couple of weeks ago which was much more interesting in my opinion.
But reading 'Wasted' has given me the weirdest feeling. The version of it I've downloaded has a really massive font, which is way larger than the font size I'm used to reading, and as crazy as this sounds, because my eyes get used to reading the massive font of the book, whenever I stop reading and look at something else the other thing looks tiny compared to the font.
Literally everything seems so much smaller, even I feel smaller. It's a beautiful sensation.
I probably sound completely crazy, but ah well.

1 comment:

  1. The font thing makes absolute sense. It's the same way with, say, Internet browsers. Here at work, for example, we have some old (and really crappy - but shhh, I didn't say that) version of Internet Explorer, so when I go home, my Google Chrome looks so much more tiny and lovely.

    I also have that sensation that when things around are smaller, I feel smaller (unless it's people who are smaller, then I feel really freaking huge). My favourite pair of shoes, to name an example, is about seven years old and two sizes too small, yet I still wear the shoes - mostly because they do still fit, miraculously - because it makes my feet feel small and therefore, so does the rest of me.

    You're not completely crazy. :)

    <3.

    ReplyDelete