- 25 jumping jacks
- 20 lateral raises
- 40 front raises
- 20 shoulder presses
Definitely my stomach. Everytime I eat anything the weight goes straight to my stomach, no matter what I do it always sticks out.
I started well today, I didn't eat anything at all, I went to the cinema after school to see the Hunger Games, then told my parents I ate while I was out so they didn't cook for me. Then I get home and ate: a yogurt (91 calories), a roll with hummous (270ish calories), a cold baken potato (120ish calories) and a stem ginger cookie (100 calories). I wasn't even hungry after the yogurt. By the time I was eating the cookie I'd already decided I was going to make myself sick, so I was just forcing myself to eat it.
I did of course make myself sick after. Again. I need to stop my binging and purging.
Also, I told my friend afterwards, because I knew she'd be supportive. She replied "what i hate you i can't dooo it, is it really hard???" then "jealous, I wish I could and then I could eat soo much.."
Is it really hypocritical to be so worried about her?
On a plus side to her being on this diet too, I'm spending most of my time in France with her. On the coach we're both going to stop each other getting bored and eating. Plus, I've told her about my workout exercise, and she says it's fine if I do my exercises in our hotel room when we're there, so I won't lose track and mess up my challenge on the first week.
Not hypocritical to be worried. I'm the same way (although, on second thought, I don't know if that will necessarily reassure you). There was one month last year when my sister was so stressed/nervous/upset that she barely ate, and I kept urging her to eat, and telling her not to not eat. I felt like a hypocrite, too, but it's only natural to care. How many of us care enough about ourselves to not project the need to nurture onto others? I tend to find that the less I worry about myself (really, not at all), the more I have the capacity to worry about and care for others.
ReplyDelete<3.