Sunday, 18 March 2012

Family time

I hate my family.
They've been arguing all day (while I sat alone in my room listening) and I've been too stressed to eat anything, and everyone else has been too stressed to notice. It was all going pretty well diet wise.
Then my nan came over so we had to pretend we all like each other.
Stupid Mother's Day.
My nan came over for a 'family tea', and because we were all sat around together I had to eat.
WHITE BREAD AND CAKE!
Fucking day 2 of the Junk Food Challenge and it's fucked up already. I tried so hard to make myself sick after, but I'm sure my body just refuses to throw up. It's ridiculous. The second I drink too much alcohol I'll spend my night throwing up, and still throw up the next morning, but when I actually want to throw up for useful purposes my body just refuses. I've tried everything; fingers, toothbrushes, salt water. I even tried gargling mouthwash because that normally makes me gag, but nothing happened! So now I've downed a mug of salt water which will dehydrate me and cause me to gain weight, and it didn't even make me sick. Shit.

Also, the friend I texted yesterday finally replied, she said she didn't get my text?! Bullshit. The likelihood that after I'd been texting her for most of the day before, she just didn't get my important text is ridiculous. She got stressy when I said it wasn't very believable. Can she really blame me?
I don't think I'm going to bother telling her anything important anymore, I used to think by telling her she'd get me help. Like when she said she was going to the school nurse and then finding out if there's counselling I can get for my self harm. That never happened. I actually got my hopes up and thought I'd maybe be able to get the help I need. I'm just going to have to accept I can either deal with it myself, or just learn to live with it. The latter seems more likely at the moment. It's a shame. I was looking forward to being able to wear short sleeves this summer.

I'm also really scared about my mum. She's talked about suicide casually a bit too often now. Today after she had a massive argument with my dad, as usual, she locked herself in her room for about four hours. When I went to check up on her I'm sure she'd been crying. I hate seeing her unhappy, but I really don't know what I can do. I wish she'd just get a divorce. Everyone hates my dad, but because he had a stroke she feels bad about splitting up with him, and she couldn't afford the bills without his disability allowance, so we'd lose our home.
I really think it might be worth it just for the happiness the whole family would feel if dad left.

No comments:

Post a Comment