We did a test on stress today in psychology. Apparently due to my life experiences I have such a high risk of stress related illness that I should consult a doctor immediately. My teacher said he'd never had a student to score so high in his life. Fuck my life.
I got my biology A level result today: I got a U.
That's not even funny. Although in my defence my sister was rushed into a&e the night before my exam, and all I'd heard about her was that she was 'stable and conscious'. So my thoughts weren't exactly on Biology during the exam. But still, a U?! How is that even possible.
My friend got a C, and she complained the whole day about how she's such a failure and she can't believe she did so badly. I really wanted to punch her, I would be happy with a C, that's my aim for Biology.
On the plus side I've been so pissed off and stressed all day I've barely eaten:
- 3 squares of dark chocolate = 70 calories
- tomato bread thing = 115 calories
- 2 chocolate brownie pieces = 405 calories
- 2 bottles of diet coke = 4 calories
I know I shouldn't have eaten the brownies, but they were given out by a girl in my psychology and she'd handmade them especially, so it would have seemed rude to refuse.
I now have to spend my evening writing a history essay on the causes of the Second World War. Not the most exciting way to spend my evening, I wish I'd started the essay earlier.
My nan's friend saw me today and complimented me on how good I look. I'm not sure if she meant it or not, she may have just been being polite, but it made me feel better. Like people are actually noticing the slight difference in my weight. I hopw so anyway.
I'm sorry about the exam :( But like you said, you had a lot of stress going on just before, i bet if that hadn't of happened you would of got your desired mark because your brainy :) Great intake though! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks. I think I can retake the exam next January, but I'll have to go back to all the lessons next September until the January exam. But at least it means I'll have learnt all of it perfectly if I sit through the lessons twice. And thank you. xx
ReplyDelete