Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Day 1 of workout challenge

  • 20 squats
  • 20 lunges
  • 25 dead lifts
  • 40 crunches
  • 40 reverse curls
Day 1: How would you rate your level of energy? 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest? Post your statistics.
Maybe a 6, I wasn't as tired as I was in pain. The crunches are hard to keep up, and I think I've pulled the muscles in my legs because they've hurt for days, so the lunges were the most painful thing I've ever done. But I managed to complete it.

Statistics:
Age - 16
Height - 5'5
Weight - 133 lbs (I think, I still haven't managed to weigh myself for ages, it's killing me)
Heightest weight - 155 lbs
Lowest weight - 131 lbs

Sorry this is late, I didn't have time to post this yesterday, I was so swamped with essays.

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to ask how tall you are, so this is a very informative post. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete