Yesterday was such a good day.
I didn't eat anything other than an under 10 calorie jelly all day. I took a caffeine tablet which made me feel faint, but other than that I felt fine, I was barely hungry all day.
I went out in the evening, my friends had a barbecue (not hard to avoid eating when you're a vegetarian), then I did get drunk, but luckily I got drunk so quickly because I hadn't eaten, so I didn't drink more than 200-300 calories in all.
This morning I woke up and felt amazing, I swear my stomach had started to shrink. I even went for a run at 9, before the rest of my lazy family had even woken up, but I went a bit wild at lunch. It was only 346 calories, but it felt like such a binge, and for the first time I perfected making myself sick.
I had to hide at the end of my garden to do it, because my sister was in the shower, and I needed to get rid of it before I digested it. I don't think I got anywhere near all of it out, but I threw up quite a bit. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever done. Leant over a pile of rotten leaves that I can hide it in. I felt horrible. My eyes were streaming and my nose running horribly.
It's been such a motivation to eat less, I never want to have to go through that again.
I'm going out again tonight, I have nothing to wear because I'm too fucking fat to fit into clothes, my friend wants to lend me a dress, I know it will make me look like an elephant because all her clothes are purposely skintight size 8. I can't wait until I'm the thinnest of my friends, when all their clothes hang off me, and they won't be able to fit into anything I wear.
It's almost the official start of summer.
I need to start exercising more. After my purge earlier I spent ages doing lunges, crunches and situps to try to burn off the calories I couldn't throw up.
I need to be skinny so badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment