I am so weak.
I was doing so weak. All I ate was quarter of a vegetable wrap (104 calories).
Then I went to the gym and burnt over 200 calories so I was in negative calories, plus I walked round town for about an hour and walked from school to home to school to town so many times I was doing so well. But then I bumped into a friend who practically dragged me into a takeaway, and I ended up eating chips. Carbs and fat combined. I've ruined any work I've done today. Then they were giving out free coffees in the coffee shop, so I ended uo drinking a mocha, which I didn't even want.
I feel physically sick from the amount I've consumed. I wish I'd never met my friend.
She completely ruined my diet in minutes. Why am I so weak?
Your not weak, chips are my downfall too, just do a little extra exercise to burn off those extra calories :) I'm sure this little binge won't make a difference to your weight :) xx
ReplyDelete